Are you planning a trip to Berlin? We bet, it’s the best time of the year! Berlin has been a trade hub for creating meaningful associations. During the 2nd week of February from (7th-9th Feb) 2024, Berlin is going to host the biggest exhibitory event of the year, for all of your farm’s produce as well as an exhibition for the global fruit trade.
But before you proceed, you might have some queries about it. So, we have jotted down a complete list of the FAQs in a format to have a better understanding of Fruit Logistica.
Facts about the International trade fair for fruit and vegetable
- Costing: This chart gives a clear view of the cost depending on the shape of the stand you choose.
|Shape of stand||Price of stand space|
|Row stand, one side open||209.00 EUR/sqm plus VAT.|
|Peninsula stand, three sides open||237.00 EUR/sqm plus VAT.|
|Island stand, four sides open||251.00 EUR/sqm plus VAT.|
|Corner stand, two sides open||223.00 EUR/sqm plus VAT.|
So, the cost depends upon the type of space you wish to occupy.
- Timings: For visitors, there are two different timings, one on Wednesday and another on Thursday 9.00 – 18.00 hours.
- Parking: There are three public parking spaces available in the P1, P2, P4, P5, P6, P7, P8, P9, P13, and P13a. And there are open car parks for all trade visitors during Fruit Logistica.
- Tickets: The sale of tickets and redemption of them will be held exclusively online on the website. But if you stay out of Germany, and planning to attend this exhibition, will get special treatments while purchasing online at one of their foreign representatives in their country. In addition to availing of special treatment, the foreign representative will also take care of your visit during the fair.
- Perks: There is a free welcome coffee at the exhibition for all the exhibitors and visitors between 8 am-9 am every day.
Why should you attend?
Answer: There are two main reasons that you must attend this exhibition:
- Direct face-to-face meetings with organizations where the whole point of revenue generation is valued on trust.
- There are at least 3K+ businesses taking part from 90+ countries that too all under one roof so even a single visit can reap you bountiful benefits.
- Berlin is a famous hub for creating associations, and you must make the most of it.