For a fruitful layout, you must attend the right trade show which has good sponsors, the ability to yield leads, and makes use of user-friendly designs. But what if you have taken part in a good event but are using a trade booth that has an obsolete design pattern, then everything goes down the drain! So, technically everything should be in sync to create a brand story as well as attract customers and attendees to your booth.
So, our experts have come up with eight innovative design trends that will make you stand out in the exhibition industry.
- Illusion: This is a marvelous way to create impressions. As it triggers people to think that whether their mind is playing a trick or not. Grab attention this is the best way to do so. And if you are offering some kind of coupon or prize element, within a matter of time your product will be sold for good.
- Go Zen: A user-centric approach can be somewhat draining with so many booths to attend. But what if you come up with the gurgling sound of water in the background, attendees will be quickly drawing towards your booth. The thing is when you use innovative nature spells like you set up of forest or herbs in the backdrop is what sets the mood of the attendee.
- Flooring: Most forget to use innovative flooring. But when you’re planning for a successful trade show with cool backdrops do not forget about the flooring part. Flooring is not inconsequential. They form an integral part of branding. Make sure that you collaborate with a good trade show booth design company to come up with innovative flooring designs.
- Lighting: For a trade show booth rental, you can either choose or ask the provider for the latest lighting designs. There are six lighting designs available- halogen lamps, fluorescent ones, LEDS, metal halide lamps, electroluminescent lamps, and fabric optic systems. Choose the ones with a neutral temperature that does not warm up your space. Halogen lamps are great for exhibitions, trade shows, and trade events as they have a long shelf life and natural lighting that makes them a unanimous choice. These halogen lamps are warm-toned and are great for discussion rooms. But if you want your products, or items to be highlighted use LEDs instead of lamps that can draw attention from afar.
- Fun theme: Most exhibition booths are sterile and if you plan on adding some fun theme is a good way to draw attention. Some of the best trade show booth design companies offer fancy murals that are great for creating a brand story, and for creating selfies.
- Spicing up: Most trade show booths are spacious and airy, but when you add a sense of secrecy to your event, it ideally triggers the visitors to come, and see through your booth. The idea is to spruce up curiosity levels in a person.
- Inviting designs: A homely and inviting design can set up a new record of visitors if managed properly. So, a good trade show booth design company can help you set up the event with homely innovative designs.
- Whimsical: There should be at least one element in your trade booth that has the potential to draw in all of the visitors to your booth. You could attach a mount to the walls or attach items to the wall or label it. But if you’re a newbie take help from the best trade show booth design company to guide you through your journey.