Currently, the environment has changed dramatically and visitors are tired of facing constant sales offers and longing for something novel. That’s when custom exhibition stand design rose to power. But there are a lot of designs available, what to choose and what not to.
Keeping in mind the upcoming consumer electronics exhibitions, it is important that your stand design should be in sync with the vibe of your logo and product display.
So, our experts have come up with five booth ideas to up your game in product display.
- Creative booth walls: A branded backdrop works like magic. This idea can instantly attract visitors to click selfies that can be later on used as social media creatives on social media portals as post-exhibition photos. But a good stand design contractor also designs a video wall to show product demonstrations, live footage of current processes, new innovations in the consumer electronics industry, and many more. And with the upcoming IFA BERLIN 2023 around the corner, you can place an order with an exhibition booth builder, to customize video walls.
- Touch screens: This is an insanely popular idea to induce branding in exhibition booths. It can give a pictorial representation of the products on display, how it is useful to mankind, and what kind of technologies are going to shape the future of innovative consumer electronics technology. Anything that is not factual but is pictorial involving technology infusions is a great way to attract footfall at your booth. These touch screens are capable of retrieving visitor data for future use. So, please make sure that you design your booth with a custom stand design company that can accommodate the latest features on your touch screen and helps you to make the most of the exhibitions.
- Gamification: This is another potent idea to give a new look to your booth. This technology is used to improve user experience. It is a widely used marketing tool to steady footfall at your booth. Ask your exhibition booth builder company to install gamification units at your booth, to increase engagement, footfall, and social media presence outside of your exhibition.
- Experiential stands: Going factual about your product is monotonous. Driving people by offering solutions, and giving a 1st hand-solutions to your brand is a great form of marketing. This is a show-stopper booth idea that can only be incorporated by a good custom exhibition booth design company.
- VR-induced booths: VR was introduced during the COVID era. And post-pandemic, this technology is still ruling. Thanks to its ability to tantalize your senses to another level. It’s a great attraction that bridges the gap between both worlds (virtual and real). For starters, you can include VR sets at your exhibition stand that give a 360-degree motion picture view of your product and the processes needed to develop it.
Our golden words: These five ideas are a massive hit. But don’t try to integrate all of them at once! It will spoil the vibe of your booth. The constant craving for attention is so great that it occasionally overwhelms the visitor. So, a good hybrid booth design company in Europe can tell you what design is best and how much interactive space you need to create a welcoming vibe.