Compamed Dusseldorf 2023
Compamed Dusseldorf is a significant trade fair for medical technology industry.
13 to 16 November 2023
High-tech solutions for medical technology - COMPAMED Dusseldorf 2023
The Compamed Trade Fair is the world’s premier platform for medical technology innovations. In recent years, COMPAMED Dusseldorf 2023 has become a global hotspot for complex high-tech solutions in micro-technology and nanotechnology. The focus of Compamed 2023 is on innovative materials, cutting-edge components, and new services. As a leading international marketplace for medical manufacturing suppliers, the Compamed Trade Fair provides high-tech solutions in medical technology.
What makes Compamed 2023 a good place to exhibit?
At Compamed 2023 Trade Fair, exhibitors can explore a wide range of opportunities in the medical technology sector. Compamed 2023: Why you should participate –
- As part of Compamed 2023, Düsseldorf, exhibitors can network with eminent medical technology professionals.
- For exhibitors, Company 2023 offers a great opportunity to meet potential new customers.
- Compamed Düsseldorf 2023 provides visitors with the opportunity to showcase cutting-edge innovations.
- Compamed 2023 offers exhibitors a great opportunity to develop valuable connections and learn about the latest medical technology innovations in Europe.
Compamed Dusseldorf 2023 safety measures for Covid-19
The exhibitors at Compamed Düsseldorf 2023 ensure that the exhibiting environment is clean, safe, and secure. In terms of safety and hygiene, the following precautions should be taken:
- There will be a 3G entrance policy at the Compamed Trade Fair. Attendees are allowed entry to the Compamed 2023 Trade Fair once they have verified that they don’t have a COVID-19 infection.
- It is mandatory for visitors to Compamed 2023 Dusseldorf to bring proof of their health, immunizations records, or negative test results. Test results must not be older than 48 hours when providing them.
- The second dose of the vaccination must be administered at least 14 days before the fair begins. Recovery must be at least three to six months old. The CovPass app or Corona-Warn app should be used to submit documents.
- Compamed Trade Fair will feature large waiting areas and entrances. This will reduce the chance of infection and prevent congestion. A broad hallway and one-way lanes will also be present at Compamed Düsseldorf 2023 for the same reason.
- Disinfection dispensers will be available at the Compamed 2023 Trade Fair’s exhibition halls.
- Visitors will also be able to maintain social distance through floor markings at the Comamed Trade Fair 2023.
Booth Constructor is an ideal company to look for if you’re planning to exhibit at Achema Frankfurt and need help with booth design solutions. We offer exclusive and attractive booth designs to make Compamed 2023 Dusseldorf a memorable experience for you.
Compamed Dusseldorf Trade Fair Location
Stockumer Kirchstraße 61, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany