Compamed Dusseldorf 2023
Compamed Dusseldorf is a significant trade fair for medical technology industry.
COMPAMED Dusseldorf 2023 Leading platform for high-tech solutions for medical technology
Compamed Trade Fair is the world’s premier platform for cutting-edge innovations in medical technology. Trade Fair COMPAMED Dusseldorf 2023 has become a global hotspot for complex high-tech solutions in micro-technology and nanotechnology in recent years. The Compamed 2023 will emphasize innovative materials, cutting-edge components, and new services. The 2023 Compamed Trade Fair provides high-tech solutions in medical technology and has become a leading international marketplace for medical manufacturing suppliers.
Why should you exhibit in Compamed 2023?
The exhibitors can explore a wide range of opportunities in the medical technology sector at the Compamed 2023 Trade Fair on a central platform. Reasons to participate in Compamed 2023 –
- Compamed 2023, Dusseldorf provides an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to network with eminent medical technology professionals.
- Company 2023 is the ideal platform for exhibitors to meet potential new customers and explore new business opportunities.
- Visitors have a great chance to display cutting-edge innovations on an international stage at Compamed Düsseldorf 2023.
- The Compamed 2023 Trade Fair is a massive opportunity for exhibitors to forge and strengthen valuable connections and get an overview of modern innovations in the European medical technology industry.
Covid-19 safety measures at Compamed Dusseldorf 2023
The participants in Compamed Düsseldorf 2023 guarantee a clean, safe, and secure exhibiting environment. The following are a few safety and hygiene precautions:
- Compamed Trade Fair will have a 3G entrance policy in effect. Once attendees have verified they do not currently have a COVID-19 infection; they are allowed entry to the Compamed 2023 Trade Fair.
- Visitors at Compamed 2023 Dusseldorf must show proof of health, immunization records, or negative test results. They must make sure the test reports are no older than 48 hours while providing the test results.
- The second dose of the vaccination must be given no later than 14 days before the start of the fair. The recovery must be at least three to six months old. Participants should submit their documents via the CovPass or Corona-Warn apps.
- Large waiting areas/entrance spaces will be included at Compamed Trade Fair. These places will lessen the chance of infections and aid in preventing congestion. Wider hallways and one-way lanes will also be present at Compamed Dusseldorf 2023 for the same reason.
- At the Compamed 2023 Trade Fair’s exhibition halls, disinfection dispensers are accessible.
- Compamed Trade Fair 2023 will also include floor markings, ensuring that visitors maintain social distancing.
If you are planning to participate in Achema Frankfurt and looking for a reliable booth builder company in Dusseldorf to help you with the best exhibiting solutions, Booth Constructor is an ideal company you can look for. Booth Constructor offers exclusive and attractive booth designs to make your participation in Compamed 2023 Dusseldorf memorable.
Monday, November 13, 2023 - Thursday, November 16, 2023